OSHA 10 AND OSHA 30 CERTIFICATION
Zitro Services LLC would like to announce that we are offering the OSHA 10, and OSHA 30 certification. OSHA is the agency that regulates the safety and occupational health. The OSHA Outreach Training Program for Construction Industry provides training for entry level workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in the construction industry. The program also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. Through this training, OSHA helps to ensure that workers are more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights. Students who successfully complete the OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 training course will receive an OSHA 10 or 30 Hours Construction Industry wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI).
- Introduction to OSHA (Part 1)
- Introduction to OSHA (Part 2)
- Materials Handling
- Hand & Power Tools
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Hazards (Part 1)
- Fall Hazards (Part 2)
- Struck-By Hazards
- Caught-In or Between
- Electrocution Hazards
- Crane Operations
- Welding & Cutting
- Hazardous Communications
By completing the OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Construction Industry training, students:
- Develop a safety mindset and learn valuable skills for their future.
- Know their worker rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
- Receive a wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI) that demonstrates to employers or clients that they have received safety training needed in the workplace. Become more employable, gaining a competitive advantage in the job market.